1. What Are Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to website owners.
3. Types of Cookies We Use:
– **Essential Cookies:** These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the Website and enable you to navigate and use its features.
– Analytical/Performance Cookies:
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, such as which pages are visited most often. This data helps us improve the Website’s functionality and performance.
– Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as language or region) and provide enhanced features.
– Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertisements.
4. Third-Party Cookies:
– We may allow third-party service providers to place cookies on your device to help us analyze usage data or provide customized content.
– We do not control these third-party cookies, and their use is governed by the respective third parties’ privacy policies.
5. Managing Cookies:
– Most web browsers allow you to control and manage cookies through your browser settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies, or you can set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
– Keep in mind that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your experience on our Website and other websites.
7. Contact Us: